For the current profitability please contact us.
FPGAs are a new breed of mining machines, they sit in between GPUs and ASICs. FPGAs do not have the same hashing power that ASICs have. FPGAs can be uploaded with a public or a private bitstream(s) so that you can mine a new algorithm (you can’t do this with ASICs). When a new bitstream has been released (for free) it is like having a new miner without paying for a new machine (profitability can go up unlike an ASIC). The private bitstreams will be provided to you on the completion of the sale. You are requested to keep the information about the private bitstream a secret, releasing this information will allow the developers to fork to a new algorithm or an ASIC giant company can start producing ASICs, both will hurt your profitability. Video instructions will be provided on how to upload firmware and configure the miner (exactly like an Antminer) and how to upload new bitstreams via WinSCP.
Public Algorithms: (Private Algorithms are not listed)
Parameters: Power at the wall: 1 KW
The Blackminer F1+ contains 3 hashing boards, which has updated hardware design and product structure of Blackminer F1. Its mining efficiency is greatly improved through its extraordinary performance in heat dissipation.
Blackminer F1+ supports the same algorithms as Blackminer F1.
A power supply with DC12V output is needed. (power supply over1300W is recommended)
Power Supply：DC 12V
Power：Depend on different algorithms, power >1300W is recommended (Not included, 7x 6 Pin PCIe)
Volume：430mm × 290mm × 240mm（with package）
Operating ambient temperature：-30℃ ~ 40℃
Warranty & After-sales Service from the manufacturer (not the seller)
The after-sales service policy of Blackminer F1 is as follows. Once purchased, it is deemed to be an approval of this policy.
1. No refund or return after payment, regardless of whether you chose to have the FPGA shipped or is hosted.
2. If the purchased mining machine needs to be shipped out, a 200-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date.
3. If the customer wants to host the machine in our official date centre for more than one year, a 365-day warranty is provided starting from the date of purchase.
4. If the customer suspends the hosting within three months after purchase, a 180-day warranty is provided starting from the date of shipment.
5. If the customer suspends the hosting within six months, a 120-day warranty is provided starting from the date of shipment.
6. If the customer suspends the hosting within nine months of hosting, a 60-day warranty is provided starting from the date of shipment.
7. If customer suspends hosting after eleven months but within one year, a 30-day warranty is provided starting from the date of shipment.
The following events will void the warranty:
1. The Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Blackminer team first;
2. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
3. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
4. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment.
5. Over voltage.
If these happen, a charged repair service will be provided.
Electricity and Maintenance Fees
1. HashAltcoin charges US $0.10 per kilowatt-hour for electricity and maintenance. The daily electricity charges is calculated based on the rated power consumption of the miner. (formula: power consumption per unit (KW) X24 hours X 0.10USD), eg $2.40 per day, the miner is charged at 1kw usage no matter if the algorithm consumes less
2. Electricity fees are deducted from the user balance at UTC 08:00 per day.
3. If the user’s balance is not enough to pay the electricity bill, the system automatically deducts the fees through the user credit limit.
4. The user credit limit is two week’s electricity charge.
5. If the user credit limit is exhausted, HashAltcoin has the right to shut down the miner.